Perfect Union banner

My Skills Display with the most popular SHTF rifles

18K views 198 replies 24 participants last post by  woodstock 
#1 · (Edited)

This is me and what i have learned through the S.T.A.R.S. Organization. All weapons used in this video are mine except the polish underfolder ak47. The sidefolder ak is mine.

Attachments

See less See more
1 2
#148 ·
Well if he keeps pointing loaded weapons at them he will just be twinkle.....Cause he will not have any toes.

#149 ·
Hay look, now i just ripped off Resident Evil's S.T.A.R.S team and declare myself king of the Stars **** tards.

My first act as stars king is to fire STarsDelta7 and relieve his mom and girlfriend of there dick sucking duties.

At ease lady's, yes lady's includes you STD7.

****ing moron.

#152 ·
Mall Ninja, this thread and all people posting in it do so to show off your stupidity. Am I a christian? No. I am agnostic, and don't give a **** about you calling anyone a "Jeebus denier" and neither should they. It's obvious that you do not have the capacity to understand anything, let alone use a firearm... Though I want you to stream your antics live, so when you do blow your body to bits with guns we can all watch! We're like zoo keepers with a mentally-challenged monkey; showcasing the freak to the orld!

#156 ·
LOL WES,
I WANNA JOIN!!!!! Me and SSGNasty wanna be your "command" Sergeant Majors.... Scratch that HE can be a "command" Sergeant Major.. i don't know what all that entails so I will settle for just being a Regular Sergeant Major.. :D And this thread is officially NEVER gonna die!

In fact we should sticky it and make all new Members read it so they know EXACTLY what NOT to say! :D

#157 · (Edited)
You are in my man, i will need a video of you rolling on the ground and firing a gun wildly in to the air so i can make sure you are F**king retarded enough for a bad ass team of net hero's like S.T.A.R.S., when i get this stuff you you will start out in rank as Sergeant Major in command of slam F**king that retard bitch STARSDelta7's mom in her face.

Carry on and do us proud, most of all do STARSDelta7's mom.

S.T.A.R.S. king OUT!

#158 ·
I dont have a hott dual cock wielding girlfriend to film me and I have already established my position that it is damn near impossible to hold a camera, cartwheel, and fire my gun all at once.. And I don't wanna do his mom.. Only BAD things come of that.. I will probably catch something or my "chuck norris like" human replicating matter will burst through my condom doing combat cartwheels into her ovaries and cause her to reproduce... again.... and besides XYLOB was there before me... I DONT WANNNAAAA!!!!

#161 ·
God damn it solder, you are failing to follow a direct order!

You think i want to do that f*cking slut?

Hell no but if are seed is not there to stop STARSDelta7's dads seed from hitting home we will end up with one more dick face poser sh*t stain for sure.

Just do what STARSDelta7's dad did and mace your eyes then drop it in her while you bang it around the sloppy sides!

My god have mercy on us all solder.

#172 ·
zzzzzzzzzz.

STARS, you are petering out son!

come up with a new angle already...

but then again... since your puppet master is too busy posting fake service docs up to continue his smoke sceening, and bumping all of his inane crap threads from his last trollgasam he has less time to invest in this persona eh?

;)

#179 ·
If I was on the other end of that tallyban move, I would have had no problem dusting. And that from an 30 year Air Force veteran with a sore butt from sitting over the years. Heck we went to the range about every two years or so and fired at least a good sixty rounds at target 50 yards away. I had a deer once that ran towards me. Silly deer. He then made a quick move to go the other way. When he did his hind legs slid and down he went. I got him before he even got up with a 45-70 slug. He was very tasty. The shot however did miss the toe of my steel toed boots. We had to have steel toed ones in case we dropped a book or stapler on them. The move reminded me of that day.

#181 ·
I just wasted a lot of time reading this...but I couldn't stop. sad and pathetic. Embarrassing really. What do your neighbors think? haha. Get a Job! You have to much time on your hands. your YMCA kick boxing pics don't impress anyone. You're a skinny p*ssy. Do every pro gun person out there a favor and take your videos off of youtube and your facebook things down. You are making gun enthusiasts look crazy. To each his own though. Have fun playing dress up!! I'm a christian, me and my wife go to church. But don't force your religious believes on others. You are an extremist in every aspect. "the empty can rattles the most"

This post has been deleted
#184 ·
n00b banning my ip wont do ****. ill run ccleaner and then i will run a mac address changer and next time i connect, my ip will change. if necessary will even run a VPN to mask my ISP location. you tard.

Also i set my fb to prevent flooding my fb with propaganda. Basic security measures. you are an idiot compared to me. maybe because you are a dumbass worthless piece of garbage without Christ.

#189 ·
I know you guys are not use to a young intelligent man like this, but he got some mad skills. Ive seen worse in the army trust me

#191 ·
It is not so much what you believe in that matters, as the way in which you believe it and proceed to translate that belief into action.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.