Perfect Union banner

My Skills Display with the most popular SHTF rifles

18K views 198 replies 24 participants last post by  woodstock 
#1 · (Edited)

This is me and what i have learned through the S.T.A.R.S. Organization. All weapons used in this video are mine except the polish underfolder ak47. The sidefolder ak is mine.

Attachments

See less See more
1 2
#90 ·
Yup I'm jealous... You got me :D
nope.. My wife is a NRA pistol instructor and teaches with me in my little side business.. neither one of us shoot "duallies" because it is retarded and a 10 on the hollywood mall ninja scale..
We teach REAL tactics for self-defense, home defense, and advanced concealed carry... NONE of our curriculum involves bumpfiring a mini, doing cartwheels, making snow angels in a hayfield, or shooting "duallies".

#103 ·
I seem to recall while lurking between troll invasions of someone, Snuffalupagus, or maybe one of the Grumps I think it was - mention perhaps capituating on some sort of a pysch evaluation by a NRA/gun owner approved body as being a possible way to have our cake and eat it too... he got booed down pretty hard if I recall.

just a guess... But I think he had guys like Mall Ninja here on his mind when he mentioned that.

It kinda scares me that dip****s like Mall Ninja have guns - and functional genitalia...

gods help us if he spawns. :D

maybe he'll do us all a favor and blow his T bag off doing something dumb and we won't have to worry about him dropping a duce in the gene pool.

#105 ·
Maybe hes a cuckold (i think thats the word) You know, a guy who gets off watching his girlfriend get railed and make fun of him for having a small dick. Maybe thats why hes here, shes lurking and watching as part of his humiliation, while she dreams about being with a Marine or 3.....

Sent from behind my anvil in ye olde smithy

#112 · (Edited)
Nice except the muzzle is pointing down into the ground and on the outside of my left foot. Nice try with your jealous rage brought about by rejection of jesus!

Cameraman was swept with the barrel? not. the barrel never sweeps camera man not even in the still pic.

As far as knowing where my muzzle is being pointed. in a SAFE dierection AWAY from people with the muzzle down range or up into the air.

Dont try to judge what you dont know, you fool.

Attachments

This post has been deleted
#114 ·
You only got a 2d view of the weapon video. sorry but accurate depth perception and barrel placement is not possible for you.

You think if I have been doing it this way, if I was doing it incorrectly id be missing extremities by now?

#125 ·
Funny he seems to only know and quote 3 versus (and refers to them ad nauseam)

Isaiah 65:5 who say, 'Keep away; don't come near me, for I am too sacred for you!' Such people are smoke in my nostrils, a fire that keeps burning all day.
Proverbs 30:12 those who are pure in their own eyes and yet are not cleansed of their filth;

#128 ·
luke18

9To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everybody else, Jesus told this parable: 10"Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood up and prayed abouta himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men-robbers, evildoers, adulterers-or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

13"But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

14"I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
Not confident with my own righteousness. I know I can do better.

I have accepted Christ so I am allowed to tell others to accept christ to. I never claim im not a sinner. i just claim i dont reject Christ.

And if im right, and you dont Accept Christ as the perfect Son of God that died on the cross for your sins and who God raised from the dead then why argue with me and or try to quote scripture??

For I am humble because i admit I can do nothing without Christ.

#138 ·
Dang, I thought maybe the li'l punk went away or somethin'. Hard to imagine seven PAGES of posts in this two day old thread......I been missin' out on all the fun. No, wait, I take that back. Unbelievable though.......Grumpy, I see he finally pushed one o' your buttons, too. Hard to stay above it all with this twerp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.