Perfect Union banner

Cross roads of the West Gun show

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  AKINA 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on this series of shows. There is one coming up in march down here in Southern California and i was thinking about going. Mainly to get ammo and magazines or accessories.

Let me know if any of you have experience with this show!

#3 ·
It's a good place to get ammo and accessories. People watching is entertaining, get to see some good looking women sometimes. I'm not into sports at ALL. Thats why when I bumped into Shaq O'Neal a few years ago at one, my wife asked if I knew who that was, I said "the tallest Black guy I ever saw?".

Don't expect deals on guns (especially in Cali). At least here in PHX you can do a FTF deals with private folks with Tables or walking around with signs around their necks.

It's also a good place to savor people who are "Hygienically Challenged" more so than the usual venues.

#5 ·
The ones they put on in Reno aren't to bad. The best deals are done outside in the parking lot. Inside some ammo deals and good beef jerky. +1 on people watching. Good looking woman, meh, well maybe a few. If you want good looking women come to town when the Reno Rodeo is going on.

#6 ·
i forgot about the jerky.. thats the only thing i ended up buying.

I went to the Ontario one. It was a wonderful mixture of 909'rs and LA folks.

Next time i think i will be goin to the OC dates.

#9 ·
When I lived in Souhern Kalifona, the best show was the Pomona Fairground show untill some LA Liberals put a stop to it, I remenber walking for two days to see all 8 miles of tables. Now I live in Las Vegas where there is a gun show or two every month just about. I recently was in Kalifona to visit relatives and went to the Crossroads Costa Mesa Fairgrounds Show and was impressed by the size of the show but could not believe all the restrictions. Im so glad I dont live there no more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.