Perfect Union banner

Long time...greetings to all.

899 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  tri70 
#1 ·
Greetings friends, been along time since I was here, seems as if I did not miss much, still slamming and some serious warnings from the mod's.:D

Why didn't anybody let me know that my ban was over for the pic I posted about a year back? :unsure:

Will take some time to read all the interesting post's.

Are Boogyman (Randy) here or still on self imposed loneliness?:p

#2 ·
Greetings friends, been along time since I was here, seems as if I did not miss much, still slamming and some serious warnings from the mod's.:D

Why didn't anybody let me know that my ban was over for the pic I posted about a year back? :unsure:

Will take some time to read all the interesting post's.

Are Boogyman (Randy) here or still on self imposed loneliness?:p
Boogy is gone. You will find even less tolerance and willingness here to see the entire picture, too many are wallowing in self pity and anger for the past election to see beyond themselves.

#3 ·
Welcome back Zip! I have often wonder what happened to you and hoped you were ok. The mini 14 forum is still good, polical forum is crazy with politcal hate, in this forum we try to keep the 'funnies' thread going!:D Good to hear from you again, hope all is still well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.