Perfect Union banner

my comments shared on another website

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  A/J/S/USNRet 
#1 · (Edited)
my comments posted here were found on another website called "Lawyers,Guns,and Money" and included in the comments section from a regular contributor there. With a little legwork...well you get the idea.

Please respect my privacy, and I will respect yours "Associate Visiting Professor",or at least contact me first via pm as a courtesy, and please extend a credit to me in the post where I am quoted as a citation . I notice in your contributed articles you extend this courtesy to other scholars, and I request you please extend the same courtesy to me in the future.

Be cool on your stool !!! :)

#3 ·
Here's what I think !

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The above comments are beyond a doubt made by someone " who is crazy as hell " ! :rolleyes:

It's sad that some here no doubt never got a decent parent /parents to even give a $hit about them ! :unsure:

" Very sad indeed , as it might not be this idiot's fault when one thinks about what he/her/whatever has posted such crap here " :ph34r:

#4 ·
Nah..anything is fair game on the internet, no need to call Saul. I suppose I should be flattered to be re-posted and held up as a poor counterpoint argument on a left leaning website named after a Warren Zevon song. My comments were not inflammatory or rant like , just a slow pitch right over the plate for the other team. It wasn't the first time my writings were seen with red ink in the margins. My screen name was actually included, now that I think about it, separate from the body of the comment, so I suppose the citation credit was given. The website itself had some good stuff, not all to my liking, and I would visit again but I don't think my commentary would be appreciated and more likely would fall upon deaf ears. Choose your battles....

It's cool...shtt happens.

#5 ·
#6 ·
I buy a new Ford Truck and part of my money goes to the Anti-gun Ford Foundation. I stopped by and purchase a Sausage Biscuit and coffee at McDonalds. Part of that dollar goes to the Anti-gun Crock Foundation. I stop at NAPA and get a can of wax for my new Ford and I donate to the Anti-Gun Johnson Wax Family of products. At the end of the day I am so depressed I buy myself a get well card. Yep, that money went to one the largest contributors of the Anti-gun leftest. Hallmark Cards.
We will always have to deal with people with whom we disagree. But, if you are strong it will not sway your thinking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.