Perfect Union banner

Swarovski Z6 & Z6i Riflescope Price Reduction

599 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Swarovski Z6 & Z6i Riflescope Price Reduction

Yes, you read the header correctly..... Swarovski has lowered the prices on all their Swarovski Z6 & Z6i Riflescopes. To make this announcement even more exciting, we have all models in stock ready to ship.

WHEN SECONDS ARE CRUCIAL

The elegant appearance conceals the state-of-the-art technology that gives you maximum performance at the crucial moment. The Z6(i) makes no compromises when it comes to outstanding optical performance. The large zoom range, the reticle that can be used as illuminated or non-illuminated, and the large eye relief ensure greater flexibility, higher precision, and greater safety when hunting. Its smart SWAROLIGHT function to the reticle is switched on when you move into the firing position. It saves time and energy, and ensures that you can focus on the main business at hand

Swarolight:
Automatic shut-on and shut-off with inclination sensor for illuminated reticles, optimised electronics for higher battery life.

Swaroclean:
This non-stick coating on the lenses makes it easier to clean away dirt such as water marks, insect repellents, or tree resin.

6x Zoom:
The hallmark of the Z6 rifle scope: the 6x zoom combines a large field of view with pinpoint detail.

High Grid technology:
For even greater clarity and sharper delineation in the reticle of illuminated rifle scopes: even illumination for perfect reticle visibility. Maximum brightness in daylight and high-precision control into the night.

4A-300, BRX AND BRH Distance Reticles:
These reticles have been specifically developed for precise, accurate long-range shooting. Also available in illuminated versions.

Please feel free to give us a call to discuss these great scopes or anything else @ 516-217-1000.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit Pelagic Outfitters, Your source for high quality fishing gear for your Fishing Tackle needs

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.