Perfect Union banner

New Gear!??

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Gunzilla 
#1 ·
As my new parts come in for my Windham Weaponary M4. I got excited n forgot to order a trigger.

Question is, if I order a 25% light pull trigger, will you even notice a difference at 25%?

#5 ·
Let's see, I am just going to put it like this and maybe you guys can point me in the right direction.

I am looking for a trigger with a lighter pull, and at the same time, I want to shorten the travel the trigger has to go through to actually fire the round.

#8 ·
aand these triggers follow my needs? it needs to be almost as a hair trigger, n yea 200 is a lil much for me to put on a trigger. well not now anyway. I'm still messing with the guts of my rifle. It is a windham weaponary WW-15. I have parts coming in to change the BCG to BCM, BCM charging handle, n going to change the buffer tube over to BCM and us a magpul "mil spec" stock. n thats pretty much it. but i can't decide on a trigger.. Is there any out there around 50-100$ but still great quality? n follow my needs?

#9 ·
;)Jard triggers;not a drop in and you need to know something about triggers and gunsmithing before you attempt!But-the end result is a trigger you can adjust down to OUNCES,and available in one or two stage configurations.......less than $200.00.
p.s. they also make" drops ins" but I don't believe that they are adjustable.;) find on JARD website!

#13 ·
There must be dozens of 'trigger job' videos on youtube, you should just try to do a trigger job yourself, it's not hard to do if you follow instruction and find a good instruction video. Watch about 5 or 6 and you should be able to find 1 that you can trust.....it could save you some money.

BTW, most factory triggers are around 7 lbs, 25% off that will get you a trigger pull of about 5.25 lbs.

On an AR I wouldn't go below 4 lbs unless you plan on competing in matches that don't involve running around and being 'tactical'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.