Perfect Union banner

Multicam Bushmaster

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  bcavin 
#1 ·
Recently did some work to my bushmaster. Attempted to do a multicam job on it. One more layer and i'll be done. Here's the before, and after. Enjoy.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Looking good, bcavin!

I keep telling myself I'm going to do a camo paint job on one of my AR's, but just haven't gotten to it yet. If I do, I might have to use your rifle as inspiration.

I'm diggin' the multi-cam, bro! Nice work! ;)

#5 ·
Thanks man. I took pictures of the whole process (exept for the last step). Would anybody be interested in a DIY multicam thread?

P.S. The first pic is with the original 20" barrel and a NCStar quadrail. That quadrail was easily one of the worst $60 i ever spent. The biggest issue was the fact that it was about 4.5 to 5 inches wide. It was heavy, buly, and for something that big and heavy it should have at least been somewhat stable, but no, it was crap. That being said, i'm going to see if i can retrofit the top half as a scout rail on my mini 14, so maybe not a total loss

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.